- Original Owner Location
- Cleveland, OH
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1876 Ran between Ballast, Middle Bass & Put-in-Bay Islands.
- 1880, Nov 5 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned M. Hopkins, St. Clair, MI.
- 1881 Reengined & repaired.
- 1884 Home port New York City.
- 1889 Renamed VOLANTA; 22.51 gross/ 14.03 net tons; 8+ 14 x 16", 125hp @ 150rpm fore & aft compound engine by Herreschoff Engine Works, New Jersey; 5 x 7' @ 200# steam, tubular boiler by same place; owned J.C. Gifford.
- 1893, Sep 21 Sank steam yacht OLLIE in collision, Chicago harbor.
- 1911 Home port Marquette, MI; 82 x 11.1 x 5.9'; 32 gross/ 24 net tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Unique ID