- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1864 Owned H.D. Root, Black River.
- 1868 116.52 gross tons; owned at Fremont, OH.
- 1871 Owned Tyler et al, Fremont.
- 1876 Owned C. Amsden, Fremont; repaired.
- 1896, Sep Stuck on Fish Point near East Tawas, MI; sprang leak; bound Georgian Bay to Bay City, MI; owned Fortier.
- 1896, Oct 5 Attempt to float her by tug FAVORITE.
- 1898, Oct Used as lighter working on breakwater; sprang leak; towed by tug DREADNAUGHT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID