- Original Owner
- Jonah Richards
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Towed by steamer RUBE RICHARDS with E.C. HUTCHISON.
- 1887 Steel arch; owned Hutchison, Cleveland, OH.
- 1887, Jun 2 Sunk tug OSWEGO in collision.
- 1889, Jul Chartered Lake Erie to Duluth, MN & Two harbors to Lake Erie with ore.
- 1892 Towed by QUEEN OF THE WEST.
- 1898, Sep 27 Sunk Niagara River near Germania Park.
- 1906 Owned W.J. Willoughby, Vermillion, OH.
- 1906, Oct 7 Wrecked Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID