- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned Van Scoter, Erie, PA.
- 1878 New deck.
- 1885 Towed by OHIO in Duluth coal trade.
- 1887, Feb Sold by Duffy & Bourke, Cleveland to W.E. Chapman, Sandusky.
- 1887, Sep Towed by H.E. PACKER in Ashland ore trade.
- 1900, Aug 1 Sunk in collision with steamer JOHN W. MOORE in channel near Walkerville, Detroit River; recovered; 2 lives lost; used as storehouse by diver Captian Baker.
- 1911 Abandoned; owned Albert T. May.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID