- Tonnage Gross
- Final Location
- Eighteen-mile Bluff, 19 miles S. St. Joseph, MI
- Lake Michigan
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Bound White Lake, MI for Chicago, IL, was stranded in a storm, pounded to pieces; crew saved by local farmer while thieves stole the cargo; one life lost.
History and Notes
- 1866 Enrolled Chicago, IL & Buffalo, NY.
- 1866, Oct 31 Struck pier Muskegon, Lake Michigan.
- 1868 US21186 owned Chicago.
- 1871 Owned J. T. Edwards, Chicago.
- 1873 New deck.
- 1876 Owned E. Halverson, Chicago.
- 1882 Major repairs.
- 1883, Nov 16 Wrecked Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID