- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1883 Built for S.H. Davis & Co., Detroit for freight & passenger service.
- 1886, July Broke shaft in Lake Superior near Lizard Islands; tug CHARLES WEST sent to tow to Sault Ste. Marie.
- 1888 Same owners; lengthened to 100' x 19.6' x 14'; 184 gross/119 net tons; sailed Wednesdays & Saturdays from Owen Sound, ONT across Lake Huron to Alpena, MI.
- 1890, Oct 9 Fire discovered in hold 6 miles from St. Clair flats; extinguished with assistance from tug JESSIE; no damage.
- 1892, Aug 3 Caught fire & burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID