- 25' 8.5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 279 80/95
History and Notes
- 1853, May 4 Enrolled, Buffalo, NY.
- 1853, Sep 16 Fore and main topmast carried away in gale, Saginaw Bay; repaired, Chicago.
- 1854, Dec 4 Damaged in collision with propeller FALCON.
- 1855-66 Six enrollments, Detroit, MI.
- 1855, Oct Ashore, Mackinac; repaired, Chicago.
- 1856, Oct Ashore with wheat, Long Point, Lake Erie.
- 1856, Nov Collision, steamer FOREST QUEEN, St. Clair River.
- 1856, Dec Towed by steamer SALVOR leaking into Chicago.
- 1858, Jun 29 Ran to Liverpool with 112,000' black walnut.
- 1860 Owned W. H. Goodnow, Detroit.
- 1862 Owned William A. Goodnow and Thomas Donahue, Detroit.
- 1862, Nov Sunk in collision with schooner EXCHANGE, Lake Ontario at Oak Orchard, NY.
- 1866 Changed to barge; readmeasured 146 gross tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID