- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Used towing on Fox River and Green Bay.
- 1868 Owned East shore Line; modified for passenger service, cabins on deck.
- 1870, Mar 29 Sold by N. Engleman to Enos, Spring Lake, MI for Grand River use.
- 1872, Jun 13 enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned John D. McKinnon, Bay City, MI; new boiler.
- 1873, Oct 20 Owned George Campbell, Bay City; burned, Lake Huron.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID