- Original Owner
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 188 77/95
history and notes
- 1852 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1858, Nov 15 From St. Joseph bound for Buffalo with wheat and lumber, ashore, Oswego in snow squall near Fort Ontario.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned J. M. Klein (Kline), Black River, OH.
- 1864 Enrolled suspension Bridge.
- 1865 131 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Lavin et al, Buffalo; 138 gross tons.
- 1868 Owned Buffalo US12711; 138.23 gross tons.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID