- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 148 20/95
history and notes
- 1838 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1842 Condemned for smuggling; sold at Marshall's sale; bought by Charles L. Gayer, Buffalo.
- 1846 Collided with & sunk steamer ST. CLAIR on Detroit River; RED JACKET repaired.
- 1847 Owned James Abott et al, Detroit; daily runs Detroit to Port Huron, MI & Sarnia, ONT.
- 1853 Owned William Dane, Cottrelville, MI; renamed OLIVER M. HYDE; rebuilt, readmeasured; 111'9" x 16'2" x 6'6"; 112 87/95 tons; used as towboat on Lake St. Clair.
- 1858 Owned Elon W. Hudson, Detroit.
- 1857 Abandoned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- J.W. Hall
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes"
- Unique ID