- Propulsion Type
- 16' 4"
- 7' 5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 94 59/95
History and Notes
- 1857, Nov 7 Enrolled at Buffalo, NY.
- 1858-59 In Detroit River Tug Association.
- 1860 Owned Blanchard & Holcomb, Buffalo.
- 1860, Aug 10 Owned Towbridge & Wilcox, Detroit, MI; in drydock for machinery repair.
- 1865 Same owner; rebuilt at Jones Shipyard, Detroit; readmeasured 76 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned Thomas Wilson, Detroit.
- 1874 Owned Abram Smith, Algonac, MI.
- 1876 Dismantled; machinery put in tug ELLA M. SMITH.
- 1878, Dec 16 Documents surrendered, Port Huron, MI, "Out of commission, 1875"
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID