- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1885 Towed by bulk freighter HECLA in Lake Superior ore trade.
- 1886, Nov Ashore near Two Rivers, WI.
- 1890 Towed by tug ONAPING.
- 1898 Owned Mona Transportation Co.; towed by bulk freighter GEORGE PRESLEY.
- 1908 Owned O.W. Blodgett, Cleveland, OH.
- 1919 Towed by steam barge MYRON.
- 1920 Owned Connely Brothers, Buffalo, NY.
- 1922 Owned Sin-Mac Lines, Montreal, QUE; C141594.
- 1933 Abandoned & scuttled in St. Lawrence River.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes"
- Unique ID