- Sail Number Masts
- 26' 2"
- 9' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 213 35/95
history and notes
- 1842 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1842, Aug Left Milwaukee, WI for Buffalo, NY with largest cargo of lead from Milwaukee; 125 1/2 tons.
- 1843 Collided with steamer CLEVELAND, Lake Erie; repaired at Buffalo.
- 1845, Nov Driven ashore at Point Abino, Lake Erie; cargo of flour removed by steamer BUNKER HILL; wreck broken up by Captain Norman.
- U.S. Enrollments - internet
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID