- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1865 Same owner; readmeasured 228 gross tons.
- 1869, Nov Ashore at Port Colborne, ONT, Lake Erie; got off.
- 1871 Same owner; repaired, new deck.
- 1871, Sep Ashore at Sturgeon Point, Lake Erie; released.
- 1873 Same owner; repaired.
- 1875 Same owner; repaired.
- 1880 Owned W.V. Penner, Oscoda, MI.
- 1881 Towed by steambarge HENRY HOWARD in AuSable & Cleveland lumber trade.
- 1883 Foundered off Lexington, MI, Lake Huron; recovered & repaired.
- 1890 Owned J. Emmy, Port Huron, MI.
- 1891 Owned Carkin, Stickney & Co., Port Huron.
- 1902, Jun 20 Documents surrendered "Abandoned, out of commission 7 years".
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID