History and Notes
- 1860, Nov Lost all her sails, boom, steering wheel, etc. in gale on Lake Huron; towed to Detroit for repairs.
- 1861, Sep Collided with schooner FULTON on Lake Erie off Port Stanley, ONT; repaired.
- 1862 Damaged in contact with schooner WILD ROVER at Buffalo, NY; repaired.
- 1863, Nov 19 Went aground & pounded to pieces in gale at Middle Island, Lake Huron.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes" - internet
- Unique ID