- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1861 Enrolled Cleveland.
- 1863 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1865 Owned J.W. Jones, Cleveland; readmeasured 333 gross tons.
- 1871 Owned S. Watson, Buffalo; converted to schooner.
- 1875 Collided with propeller ASIA off Fort Gratiot, Lake Huron; towed to Detroit for repairs.
- 1876 Owned Peter Wex, Buffalo; rebuilt.
- 1879 Owned R. Mills & Co., Buffalo.
- 1880 Owned Gregory Francis, Bay City, MI.
- 1887 Same owner; rig changed from 3 to 2 mast at Bay City.
- 1890 Owned by steamer M. SICKEN.
- 1898 Towed by steamer GEORGE KING.
- 1900-01 Towed by steamer S.K. MARTIN.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID