- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1871 Registered at Napanee, ONT.
- 1872, Sep Ashore near Queens Wharf, Toronto, ONT.
- 1873, Nov In Collision with schooner JOHN T. MOTT in Oswego Harbor; lost jibboom.
- 1874 Owned Clarkson Hagarty, Napanee.
- 1874, Apr Rescued by tug MOREY, after losing sails & rigging; anchored near Nine Mile Point, Mexico Bay, Lake Ontario; towed to Oswego.
- 1876 Owned Wilson et al, Naanee.
- 1878 Owned T. MacPherson, Goderich, ONT.
- 1886 Owned Wm. Lee, Goderich.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes"- internet
- Unique ID