- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1851 Good repairs.
- 1854 Owned Captain Fenwick, Kingston, ONT.
- 1860, Jun Struck by lightning, splitting the main mast.
- 1861, Dec 18 Enrolled as HANNAH at Kingston by G.W. Fenwick; 99 84/3500 tons; 82.5 x 18.3 x 7.5'.
- 1865, Jul 28 Owned John W. Langmuir, Picton, ONT.
- 1865 Rebuilt at Picton by David Tait as schooner J.W. LANGMUIR; 145 tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID