- Propulsion Type
- Engine Type
- Vertical Beam (Walking Beam)
- Tonnage Old Style
- 1851 30/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Mar 12 Launched.
- 1853, Jul 11 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1853, Sep 2 Owned Dean Richmond et al, Buffalo, NY; New York Central Railroad.
- 1854, May 30 Ran into by a sail vessel off Erie, PA; some damage to wheelhouse.
- 1858 Laid up on account of the Financial Panic of 1857.
- 1862, Apr 30 Sold to Calvert Barr, New York City, NY.
- 1862 Dismantled.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- F.C. St. Clair, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID