- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Built for lumber trade.
- 1873, Apr 30 Registered St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1876 Owned B. Muir, St. Catharines, ONT.
- 1890 Transferred to Toronto & schooner rigged in late 1890's; cut down to tow barge earlier. Ran coal trade into Toronto.
- 1896 Owned Amelia Ure, Toronto, ONT.
- 1900's Laid to rest in Muir's Pond above Lock 1 in Port Dalhousie.
- 1901, Jan 18 Owned M.J. Haney.
- 1909, Apr 30 Owned Point Anne Quarnes Ltd.
- 1912 Reportedly made barge at P. Arnot Co. shipyard, Toronto by Haney & Miller.
- 1914 Owned Point Anne Quarries Ltd.; operated as barge on their stone run to Toronto. Out of registry 1918.
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- John O. Greenwood
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID