- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1864 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1868 Owned, Cleveland.
- 1871 Owned M. Winters, Cleveland.
- 1876 Owned C. Rabb. Sheboygan, WI; "Rebuilding".
- 1877 Repaired.
- 1880, Aug 27 It appears vessel lost, as Captain J.R. Doak took command of schooner EVENING STAR.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID