- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 117 10/95
History and Notes
- 1857, Jun 23 Owned Alonzo Leach & Abell Neff, Oshkosh, WI.
- 1857, Jul 15 Owned H. Eugene Eastman et al, Green Bay, WI.
- 1857, Aug 29 Owned John B. Jacobs, Marinette, WI.
- 1860, Mar Damaged in Lake Michigan gale.
- 1864 Tonnage change 151 tons; ran Green Bay-Marinette-Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1864-67 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI.
- 1865 Readmeasured 110.66 gross tons.
- 1867, Apr Owned Green Bay & Menominee Navigation Co., Green Bay, WI.
- 1869, Mar New owners; ran Osconto-Green Bay.
- 1869 Abandoned, Menominee River near Marinette.
- 1874 Rebuilt, towboat.
- 1874-75, Winter Rebuilt, passenger steamer; owned Capt. Alfred Taylor & Isaac Stephenson; ran east shore of Green Bay in connection with Chicago & Northwestern Railway.
- 1875, Nov 22 burned.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- F.C. St. Clair, Great Lakes Historical Society
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID