- Original Owner
- Capt. William Donaldson
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1845, Aug Launched; Lake Erie; lumber trade.
- 1851, Nov 20 Collided, sank schooner SCIOTO near Conneaut, OH.
- 1852 Lengthened; rebuilt, 3 mast schooner; 250 tons.
- 1854 Owned E. G. Merrick, Kingston, ONT.
- 1855, Jan 22 Owned Andrew Drummond; purchased from Charles Smith.
- 1856, Feb 14 Owned Thomas Kilpatrick.
- 1858, Jan 16 Owned Joseph Forsyth, Quebec.
- 1862 Rebuilt
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID