- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872 Owned Arthur Gore.
- 1872, May 22 Owned Moffat et al.
- 1872, May 27 Owned Frick or Fick, Port Huron, MI; to run Port Huron to Sarnia, ONT.
- 1874, May 4 To Lake Superior.
- 1881, Jun 17 Broke rudder backing from N.P. dock in Duluth, MN.
- 1881, Jul 7 Backed into pier, knocked engine & cabin out of place.
- 1881, Nov 15 Ran into dike & knowcked hole in hull; was run into shallow water near Leidel's boathouse & sank in 8' of water.
- 1882, Apr 28 Repair to leak in bow.
- 1885 Enrolled Duluth, MN as "prop".
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID