- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1849 Enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1853 Rebuilt at Oswego, NY; 191 tons.
- 1953, May Ashore with wheat, Sodus Bay.
- 1854, Dec Ashore with wheat near Pt. Dalhousie; 2 lost; declared total loss.
- 1855 Rebuilt; 188 tons; 90 X 23'6" X 10.
- 1858, Apr 5 Owned John Hale & Andrew Lent, Conneaut, OH.
- 1859 Repaired.
- 1860 Owned P. Mills, Buffalo, NY.
- 1862 Lengthened at Oswego by Miller; 263 tons.
- 1863 Owned John Booth, Buffalo, new bottom.
- 1864 Owned Mercantile Mutual Insurance Co., Buffalo.
- 1865 Large repairs; "barkentine"; readmeasured 208.55.
- 1866 Owned McCready & Bundy, Buffalo.
- 1867, Fall Ashore near Toledo, OH; rebuilt as 3-mast schooner.
- 1871 Owned Bundy et al, Chicago, IL; new deck.
- 1876 Owned Hood, Chicago.
- 1880 Major repairs.
- 1883, Nov 11 Wrecked; owned Capt. Robert Jamieson; 198.13 net tons; one of the oldest on Lakes.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - Internet
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID