- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1864, Apr First launched.
- 1869 Promenade dock extended.
- 1874, Jul 27 Owned John Mead, Toronto, ONT.
- 1877, Jun 21 Remeasured Toronto; 65.15 net tons.
- 1877, Jul 24 Damaged in collision with JOHN S. CLARKE, Toronto, Lake Ontario; towed to Port Dalhousie, ONT for repairs.
- 1881, May 21 Owned Wm. A. Guildes, Toronto.
- 1883-84, Winter Abandoned; sank at dock.
- 1884, Sep 10 Registry closed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID