- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1863 Owned A.H.Green & Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1866 Owned F. Church, Black River, OH.
- 1866, Oct Sank in Black River, Lake Erie; raised.
- 1868 36.31 gross tons.
- 1868, Oct 12 Ashore with oats, Pul-in-Bay Island, Lake Erie.
- 1870, Sep 9 Owned Thomas Pringle, Marine City, MI.
- 1871, Apr 11 Collided with schooners A.MOSHER & JESSIE ANDERSON, St. Clair River.
- 1874 Aug Ashore, Little Manitowoc, Lake Michigan.
- 1876 Owned Manitowoc, WI; repaired.
- 1879 Owned P. Anderson, Manitowoc.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - Internet
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID