- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854, Jul 29 Struck & sank propeller BOSTON, Lake Michigan.
- 1855, Oct 10 Owned Thomas Rae, Hamilton, ONT.
- 1857, Oct 14 Owned John Rae, Hamilton.
- 1859, Mar 14 Wrecked off Grand Haven, MI, Lake Michigan.
- 1860, May 25 Owned Henry T. Ridley & Henry McPherson, trustees of Helen Rae; later to Europe.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1865 Listed as barantine; 295 gross tons.
- 1869, Feb 25 Owned John Rae.
- 1869, Nov 5 Ashore Buffalo, NY, Lake Erie; released.
- 1870 Converted to 3-mast schooner; 354 gross tons.
- 1870, May 4 Owned P. Larany.
- 1871 Owned Larimy, Tonawanda, NY; renamed MARY ELIZABETH; 327 gross tons; US90426.
- 1871, Jun 19 Owned F.L. Danforth.
- 1871, Jun 10 Owned T. Maytham.
- 1874, Oct 28 Owned R. Mills.
- 1874, Nov 6 Owned P. Hex or Wex.
- 1876 Owned Wex & Sloan, Buffalo; later owned H.J. & M.C. Mills, Buffalo.
- 1877 Sailed Ireland & reportedly sold Irish.
- 1879, Feb Lost off coast of Ireland.
- 1879, Jun 30 Documents surrendered, Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID