- Original Owner
- George M. Kingston
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 134 29/95
History and Notes
- 1858 Enrolled, Kingston, ONT.
- 1863, May 18 Owned George Kingston and Coleman Hinckley, Wolfe Island, ONT; 114 gross/71 net tons; builder noted as George Thurston.
- 1864 Repaired.
- 1869 Inspected, Kingston.
- 1872, Oct Damaged, lake storm along with many others.
- 1875 Ran Kingston-Cape Vincent, NY.
- 1878 Owned W. Nickle, Kingston; 123 x 18.8 x 7.1'; 252 gross/153 net tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID