- Tonnage Old Style
- 160 93/95
History and Notes
- 1860 Owned Doyle and Co., Youngston, NY.
- 1853 Enrolled Lewiston, MI.
- 1854, Dec Ashore mouth Genessee River near Duck Pond.
- 1862 Rebuilt, lengthened; renamed GENERAL SIEGEL, owned G. Snow and Co., Oswego, NY.
- 1866 145 gross tons.
- 1866, Jun 30 Foundered 12 miles below Clay Banks, Lake Erie.
- 1868 144.82 gross tons; Cleveland District.
- 1871 Owned Bush and Birch, Racine, WI.
- 1876 Owned Bruce and Bliss, Racine, WI.
- 1882, Nov 25 Ashore Big Sable Point, between Manistee and Pentwater, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID