- Sail Number Masts
- 46' 10"
- 16' 2"
- 4' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1849 Capsized on trial run, Captain Charles Boyance & one other person
- 1849 Enrolled at Cleveland, Ohio
- 1850 Enrolled at Mackinac, Michigan
- 1855 Owned John O'Malley & William Scott, Mackinac
- 1856 Owned William O'Malley, Mackinac
- 1859 Enrolled at Sault Saint Marie, Michigan; readmeasured 23 gross
- 1865 Enrolled at Sault Saint Marie, Michigan; readmeasured 23 gross
- 1873 Repaired, readmeasured 39 gross tons
- 1876 Owned Thompson, Racine, Wisconsin
- 1882 Owned at Muskegon, Michigan
- 1884 Not listed, presumed abandoned for age
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID