- Sail Number Masts
- 140' 4"
- 22' 4.5"
- 9' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 323 45/95
History and Notes
- 1847, Mar 26 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1847, May 1 Owned Robert Hart et al, Black Rock, NY; 290 63/95 tons.
- 1848, May 22 Disabled off Conneaut, OH; towed to Cleveland by ST. LOUIS.
- 1851, Apr 26 Collision in Lake Erie with schooner RUSH who filled & capsized.
- 1852, Jul 31 Owned Heber Squires et al, Dunkirk, NY.
- 1853, Aug 16 Owned Alanson Robinson & John Woolsey, Buffalo.
- 1854, Apr 30 Ashore mouth Grand River, Fairport; repaired Cleveland.
- 1854, Nov 18 Sprang leak near Erie, PA; repaired; bound Cleveland to Dunkirk.
- 1854, Dec Sank at slip Cleveland; damaged while rescuing crew of schooner OMAR.
- 1856, Aug 23 Burned at dock; owned New York & Erie Railroad Co.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID