- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1873, Sep 24 Launched.
- 1873, Oct 10 First enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1879 Owned H. Brant et al, East Saginaw, MI.
- 1885, May 8 Reported total loss after Struck pier & sank, Harbor Beach, MI.
- 1888, Mar 19 Owned A.A. Pinet.
- 1888, May 14 OwnedJohn Scheitleberger.
- 1889, Dec 1 Ashore near Whitestone Point, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1890, Jun 23 Struck pier of International Bridge broadside & sunk, Lake Huron.
- 1891, Oct 5 Foundered off Ashtabula, OH.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- "Maritime History of the Great Lakes"
- Unique ID