- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848, Sep 27 Ashore in East Harbor, Oswego, NY; lightened cargo to canal boats & got off.
- 1848, Nov 30 Ashore Buffalo Harbor; Kinne's slip.
- 1855 Damaged by collision at Chicago.
- 1859-60 Large repairs.
- 1860, Nov 12 Ashore Niagra, ONT; owned Scott & Hearn, Erie, PA.
- 1863 Owned Scott, Erie, PA.
- 1868 Owned Detroit, MI; 165.05 gross tons.
- 1868, Oct 22 Struck by tug after towline broke; waterlogged off Point Aux Barques; crew of 6, 4 lost, total wreck.
- 1871 Owned Grummond Detroit, MI; "a barge, formerly a brig".
- 1871, Oct 19 Stranded, Port Austin Reef, Lake Huron while in tow of tug DISPATCH, which was lost.
- 1876 Owned Hacket, et al, Detroit; 138 gross tons.
- 1879 Owned Grummond, Detroit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID