- Original Owner
- Hardison, Mathews, & Hawn
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned J. Hardison, Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1876 Owned Mathews, et al, Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1878 Owned P.H. Cooper, Sarnia, ONT.
- 1879 Repaired.
- 1879 Owned Cowper, Port Colborne.
- 1890, Jun 10 Ashore, Johns Island, Georgian Bay, Lake Huron; released & taken to Port Huron dry dock for repairs; owned Hill, Sarnia.
- 1900 Owned Glass, Sarnia.
- 1901, Aug 30 Wreck to be taken to Kettle Point to become part of a breakwater.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID