- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1871 Owned Morrel & Gibbs, Detroit, MI.
- 1872, Nov 14 Wrecked in storm, Duluth, MN.
- 1873, Apr 19 Taken to Duluth dry dock to be rebuilt.
- 1874, Nov 4 Wrecked, Long Point, ONT, Lake Erie.
- 1882 Major repairs.
- 1886, Jul 11 Badly damaged in storm, towed into port by tugs W.D. CUSHING & STONE.
- 1889, Nov 2 Stranded, Gray's Reef, Lake Michigan in westerly gale; owned Byron Whitaker & Son, Detroit.
- 1889, Nov 11 Bumped over reef, sank 12 miles from Gray's Reef.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID