- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1859, Apr 20 Launched.
- 1862 Extensive repairs.
- 1864, May 6 Grounded Easter Sister Reef, Lake Erie; jettisoned wheat.
- 1865 Readmeasured 111.37 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Fryer & Tyson, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1872, Nov Ashore, abandoned for season.
- 1874, Oct Ashore near Ellison's Bay, Lake Michigan; repaired Manitowoc, WI.
- 1876 Owned Chicaago, IL; "unseaworthy".
- 1879 Owned John Hanson, Chicago.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID