- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1,300 tons
History and Notes
- 1881, Oct 15 Owned Robert A. Packer, Sayre, PA & Robert F. Goodman, Buffalo, NY.
- 1881, Oct Struck Lake Street Bridge, Chicago, IL.
- 1882, Mar 23 Owned Lehigh Valley Transit Co., Buffalo, NY; carried coal.
- 1886 Rebuilt Chicago to handle railroad iron.
- 1889, Sep 9 Stern damaged & upper works damaged by fire.
- 1899, Jun 23 Owned Miles Berry et al, Chicago.
- 1900, Apr 6 Owned John A. Connelly, Chicago.
- 1901, Nov Partially burned off St. Martin's Island, Lake Huron; put out by tug RUMBLE.
- 1905 Rebuilt; boilers from CITY OF COLLINGWOOD.
- 1906 Owned Joseph Ganley, Sault Ste. Marie, ONT; C117032; renamed BATCHAWANNA.
- 1907, Jun 27 Burned, Lake Superior.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- National Archives
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID