- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1880, Oct Collision with schooner EMMA C. HUTCHINSON while in tow of tug SAMSON; both damaged; repaired Cleveland.
- 1887 Towed by propeller V. SWAIN.
- 1887 Aground Point Edward, Lake Huron; released.
- 1898 Towed by steamer RHODA EMILY.
- 1898, Nov Owned C.R. Jones & Co., Cleveland; chartered to Atlantic Transportation Co; ashore at Prince Edward Island enroute to Atlantic coast; presumed to be total loss.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID