- Tonnage Old Style
- 355 41/95
History and Notes
- 1846, Jun 10 Enrolled Cleveland; Buffalo & Chicago route.
- 1848 Same owner; rebuilt; 166'5" x 24'1" x 11'; 428 77/95 tons; 3 decks; 1 mast.
- 1848, Jul 3 Towed sinking schooner CADET into Buffalo.
- 1848, Jul 7 Towed capsized schooner GALLINIPPER into Beaver Island harbor, Lake Michigan.
- 1848, Oct Collision with steamer ARROW on Lake Erie; both vessels damaged.
- 1849, Aug Broke shaft in engine on Lake Michigan; towed to Chicago by propeller OHIO.
- 1850 Owned E.T. Sterling et al, Cleveland.
- 1850, Oct In collision with steamer ST. LOUIS on Lake Erie.
- 1851, Dec Lost rudder; ashore at entrance to Fairport, OH harbor; released & repaired.
- 1852 Owned Oliver C. Knight, Cleveland.
- 1852, Nov 11 Capsized Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enro
- Unique ID