- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1845 Enrolled French Creek, NY.
- 1847, Nov Ashore north of Milwaukee, WI; released; repaired Milwaukee.
- 1851, Sep Enrolled Cleveland; damaged in squall Lake Ontario.
- 1851, Nov Collision with steamer OHIO; towed to Cleveland for repair.
- 1853 Owned C.C. Butts, Cleveland.
- 1853, Oct 4 Collided & sunk Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID