- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1836 Built & enrolled Oswego, NY.
- 1838 Running Ogdensburg to Lewiston, NY.
- 1841 Enrolled Ogdensburg; Ogdensburg to Oswego run.
- 1843 Ogdensburg, Rochester, Toronto run.
- 1846 Rebuilt as schooner; readmeasured; 246 old tons; enrolled Sacketts Harbor, NY.
- 1846, Nov Ashore Ashtabula, OH; released; repaired.
- 1847 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1848, Dec Ashore Chicago with cargo of lumber; will be total wreck.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID