- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 140 3/95
History and Notes
- Enrollments show a 1840 schooner OSCEOLA, 91 tons; may have been a rebuild to 140 ton, 1846?
- 1851, Oct 2 Dismasted & abandoned 20 miles off Fairport, OH, Lake Erie. Crew saved by schooner SCOTLAND; recovered.
- 1854 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1860 Not listed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID