- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1908 Owned Le Maritime Industrial Co., port of hail Qubec City, QUE; C107235; material-oak.
- 1917 Owned Buffalo & Fort Erie Steam Ship Co., Toronto, ONT, port of hail; 1 deck, fore & aft compound engine 17", 34" x 28"; 125# steam scotch boiler, 1898, Quebec, QUE. Material listed steel not oak?
- 1920 Owned Buffalo & Erie Beach Transportation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1922 Now listed with 1917 engine & boiler, probably confused with OSSIAN BEDELL; same specs & owner.
- 1923 Owned Niagra Ferry & Transportation Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1930 Owned New York; Ontario Ferries, Buffalo, NY.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID