- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Final Notes
- Abandoned - no details
History and Notes
- 1865 Built at Sandusky, Ohio by George Fordham for freight service
- 1865, June 3 Enrolled Sandusky, owned R.B. Hubbard, William Pierce &
- J.V. Woolsey, Sandusky
- 1868, June 24 Owned R.B.Hubbard & John V. Woolsey, Sandusky
- 1869 Listed for sale by Hubbard & Woolsey - "built expressly for
- timber, stave, wood, stone & sand trade - will be sold cheap"
- 1870, March 26 Owned Christian F. Schoepfle, et.al., Sandusky; 4 equal
- 1872, April 19 Owned C.F. Schoepfle, et.al., Schoepfle purchased
- another quarter share
- 1873 Carrying lumber between Sandusky & Toledo, Ohio
- 1877, July 25 Owned Schoepfle & Company
- 1879 Sandusky owners "not insurable"
- 1882, June 20 Documents surrendered at Sandusky "abandoned"
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- R.W. Wendt
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Unique ID