- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Apr Disabled in a gale, Lake Erie.
- 1871 Owned H. Johnson, Cleveland.
- 1876 Rebuilt at Cleveland.
- 1880, Mar 12 Owned Samuel Shaw, Chicago.
- 1881, Nov 14 Ashore at Oscoda, MI.
- 1881, Dec 29 Released from beach by steamer MACKINAW.
- 1899 Owned Wm. DuLac.
- 1900 Owned W.W. Sunderland, Mt. Clemens, MI.
- 1903 Owned Detroit District.
- 1904 Owned Wm. Christie, Detroit.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John O. Greenwood
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID