- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Traded to Montreal; described as sidewheel pollywog.
- 1862, Mar 27 "The propeller AMITY is to be cut down & altered to a sidewheel steamer". Assume incorrect.
- 1863 Re-engined & new boilers, large repairs; new owner H. Eberts, Chatham, ONT.
- 1864, Oct 9 Wrecked near Long Point, Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID