- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1865, Jul 7 Owned John Fraser; 383 gross tons.
- 1869, Oct Dismasted in storm near Rond Eau, Lake Erie.
- 1870, Aug Collided with consorts of tug JOHN MURBER, Point Pelee, Lake Erie; owned Calvin & Breck, Garden Island, ONT.
- 1873 New deck.
- 1878 Owned D.D. Calvin, Garden Island; 136 x 25.6 x 12.3'; 329 registered tons; C72581.
- 1887, Oct 23 Wrecked; owned Captain Fraser, Kingston, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID