- Propulsion Type
- 23' 3"
- 9' 10"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 312 91/95
History and Notes
- 1845, Jun Repaired, Buffalo, NY.
- 1847-54 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1852, Nov 23 Ashore Put-in-Bay, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1855, Apr 19/20 Boiler exploded; several killed; Belle Isle, Detroit river; owned Captain George W. Jones.
- 1859, Nov Raised & rebuilt as scow-barge.
- 1859, Nov 11 Sank, St. Clair flars in tow of tug REINDEER.
- 1861 Raised.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID