- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1850 Rerigged as brigantine.
- 1853, Aug Struck by lightning, Chicago, IL, Lake Michigan; masts & rigging damaged.
- 1853, Oct Ashore near Milwaukee, WI, Lake MIchigan.
- 1854, Apr Dismasted, Detroit River.
- 1854, Oct Owned Mr Williams, Chicago.
- 1858, Apr Owned Exchange Bank (Lake Navigation Co.).
- 1860 Owned Buffalo, NY.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned Jno. Campbell, Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID